The American women's fashion magazine Harper's Bazaar has recently reviewed the Four Seasons Resort Dubai, praising its "understated elegance", facilities and staff. The luxury hotel has been open just over a year, and its natural beach location, contemporary style, and outstanding facilities are proving to be a hit with holidaymakers.
The New York Times has recommended four hot spots for a decadent Friday Brunch in Dubai, where the in-between meal time has become something of a cultural and social phenomena.
A new development looks set to redefine one of the UAE's most iconic landmarks later this year as Dubai's Burj Al Arab hotel prepares to open a 10,000sq metre "North Deck" to guests in the spring.
Get in touch with our experts
- January 15, 2019 Palazzo Versace Dubai introduces exclusive golf packages for guests
- January 14, 2019 Dubai begins test run of first hybrid abra
- January 11, 2019 DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai Al Mankhool slated for 2020 opening in historic Bur Dubai
- January 10, 2019 Dubai Tourism launches new destination experiences
- January 09, 2019 The Emirate named one of world's 20 most popular cities for business travel
Explore dubai your wayTailor made dubai holidays
For those who prefer to travel at their own pace or to explore places not included in the brochure itineraries, we have years of experience at organising tailor-made holidays.
Create the perfect trip with the help of our specialists
Our expert tour consultants will be pleased to suggest ideas to complement your own and to organise the most appropiate programme to suit your interests, time and budget.