Those who missed the spectacular light show on the world's tallest tower, have another chance to enjoy it all...Well, not just one more chance but five! Trying to please the crowds for a little longer, the Burj Khalifa will put on the record-breaking New Year's Eve light show for a few more days, giving you the chance to witness the dramatic nighttime spectacle until 6th January.
Travellers visiting the emirate of Dubai in the Middle East will have a new attraction to visit, following the launch of a new luxury dhow cruise experience. The Al Wasl Dhow was custom made and offers unique upscale evening cruises from Dubai Marina where more than 200 people can enjoy a delicious dinner and a sailing on a vessel that represents the region's maritime heritage.
Get in touch with our experts
- January 15, 2019 Palazzo Versace Dubai introduces exclusive golf packages for guests
- January 14, 2019 Dubai begins test run of first hybrid abra
- January 11, 2019 DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai Al Mankhool slated for 2020 opening in historic Bur Dubai
- January 10, 2019 Dubai Tourism launches new destination experiences
- January 09, 2019 The Emirate named one of world's 20 most popular cities for business travel
Explore dubai your wayTailor made dubai holidays
For those who prefer to travel at their own pace or to explore places not included in the brochure itineraries, we have years of experience at organising tailor-made holidays.
Create the perfect trip with the help of our specialists
Our expert tour consultants will be pleased to suggest ideas to complement your own and to organise the most appropiate programme to suit your interests, time and budget.