Perfectly located on the banks of the Dubai Creek, one of Dubai's most vibrant areas, sits the elegantly accessorized and perfectly groomed Zabeel House Al Seef by Jumeirah hotel. Take a dip and soak up the spectacular views from the rooftop swimming pool, squeeze in a workout at the well-equipped fitness centre or pamper yourself with re-energising treatments at the luxury spa.
All of the hotel's modern rooms feature comfy beds and organic amenities with a welcoming atmosphere from the moment you arrive. When it comes to bars and restaurants you will be covered with four venues, each with their own unique twist. Explore Dubai with a peaceful cruise along the creek and wander to the many nearby cultural attractions such as the lively street markets and the Dhow Wharfage area.
- Array of dining options from Mediterranean delights at Nyon to sunset cocktails at the rooftop bar
- Premium services and state-of-the-art facilities to suit the needs of the modern traveller
- Ideal base in the most culturally vibrant district of Dubai to explore the many sights and sounds of this extraordinary city
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Zabeel House Al Seef by Jumeirah
- Popular Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Located in the most culturally vibrant district of Dubai
- Luxury facilities to suit the needs of the modern traveller
- Put your feet up at your own contemporary retreat
Situated on the banks of the Dubai Creek, one of Dubai's most vibrant areas, sits the stylishly accessorized and perfectly groomed Zabeel House Al Seef by Jumeirah hotel. All rooms and suites are perfectly designed for the modern day traveller with the very latest amenities and elegant décor along with spectacular views of the Dubai Creek and skyline. There are plenty of facilities to satisfy your needs with a roof top infinity pool to soak up the sun, a fully-equipped fitness centre to squeeze in a workout or the award-winning spa where you can get a quick re-energizing massage. When it comes to bars and restaurants you will be covered with choices including a seafood dinner under the stars overlooking the Creek at Skafos, enjoy breakfast at any time of the day at Chapters, try authentic Mediterranean and Middle Eastern dishes at Nyon and sip on your hand-crafted cocktail at the rooftop Sol Sky Bar. Al Seef is an area rooted in Dubai's culture and heritage with many fascinating sights to see nearby such as the Al Bastakiya District, Heritage Village and Dubai Museum and don't forget to enjoy a peaceful cruise through the gentle waters of Dubai Creek.