Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. Nestled amongst coconut and palm trees, this 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary design, offering a place of ultimate peace and tranquillity.
The 117 rooms are all sea view with private balconies or garden patios.
- With amazing facilities and stunning views Dubai, what better base to explore this amazing city
- Stunning and peaceful resort on the east coast of Mauritius, boasting bright, fresh and contemporary designs
- Enjoy all watersports including windsurfing, canoes, pedal boats and much more at Solana in Mauritius
- Departs: birmingham
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: birmingham
- All Inclusive
- Make the most of your stay in Mauritius
- Activities throughout the day
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. This 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary design. The 117 rooms are all sea view with private balconies or garden patios.
Relax and make the most of the endless beauty of the white sandy beach and sapphire sea. Delivering a high level of personalised services, Solana Beach is the perfect choice for adults only escape.
Relaxing friendly hotel
Patrick Hansberry reviewing Solana Beach (13-Sep-2018)
Hilton Garden Inn Mall of the Emirates
- Guest Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Facilities galore
- The simplistic yet, soft colour scheme and modern design
- The central Al Barsha location
This contemporary 4* hotel is centrally located in Al Barsha and provides easy access to the Sheikh Zayed Road and the Metro Station; offering fantastic connectivity to all of Dubai. The hotel is a mere 200m stroll from the famous Mall of the Emirates, and is also close to various beaches, the Burj Khalifa, as well as skydiving stations, golf courses, the Aquaventure Waterpark, the Heritage Village and Gold Souk market. With all the modern facilities you could wish for, including an infinity pool, and a soft colour palette, this hotel really does provide a tranquil and comfortable haven from which to explore the glamour, rich culture and futuristic developments of Dubai.
Beautiful hotel, staff extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast choice was amazing
Margaret Berry reviewing Hilton Garden Inn Mall of the Emirates (06-Sep-2018)
£1379 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services