Combine stunning Abu Dhabi with vibrant Dubai and enjoy your stay at the excellent Crowne Plaza Hotels.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City
- Superior Room
- Bed and Breakfast
Crowne Plaza Yas Island
- Bed and Breakfast
- Upgrade to a fabulous All - Inclusive experience
- Amazing location within the vibrant Yas Island
- Indulge your taste buds
Welcome to Yas Island, playground of the Emirates. Packed with parks and family attractions, Abu Dhabi's top destination island is lapped by calm Gulf waters and basks in daily sun. At the Crowne Plaza Yas Island , you can drop your worries at the entrance to the sociable lobby lounge, and relax away your cares at the nearby Yas Beach, a short walk or complimentary shuttle ride away.
Couples and families have Yas Island's attractions at their feet, from Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld to the shoppers' paradise of Yas Mall. But with a 25-meter outdoor pool, Fitness Center, Kids Club, and five popular restaurants with their brunches, buffets, live music and shisha lounge you'll likely not want to leave the hotel itself.
Yas Island became a multi-purpose leisure, shopping and entertainment destination:
- Attractions include Ferrari World theme park, Yas Water World, Yas Links Golf Course, Yas Marina are all accessible via complimentary Yas Express shuttle anywhere on the island
- Yas Beach is just 7 minutes walk from the hotel, hotel provides complimentary access, sunbed and umbrella. Alcohol drinks served on the beach at extra charge
- 57 restaurants and cafes offering the perfect meal out for any occasion
- Mad - the most exclusive night club in Abu Dhabi
- Yas Mall - the largest mall in Abu Dhabi opened in November 2014
Very good attention to details in room and in all the hotel did not have meal at the self-service but ate every night at the Lebanese restaurant withing the hotel , a bit expensive but excellent food and service would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Faouzya Ling reviewing Crowne Plaza Yas Island (26-Mar-2018)